Dr. John Dransfield Madagascar Video - HIPS
From Palmpedia - Palm Grower's Guide
- Note: Part #1 will begin playing at 20% Loaded
- Note: Part #2 is is an hour long talk with slides by Dr. John Dransfield. It is a very large file (850MB). I have tried to make it viewable to the widest number of people. It will take 1-3 minutes to buffer enough to begin playing. Be patient, It's worth the wait.
- If you are on a slower connection and experience problems viewing, try pausing for awhile and then resume playing. Slower computers may experience some jerkiness which a pause may help. But at any rate the audio should be smooth, and the slides will display well enough to see. You could try a complete download if you are a real Madagascar junkie, and it is not playing well enough for your liking (or for a second viewing). Try a right click for download, but be aware it will take a half hour or so, even on a fast connection.
- You may wish to set aside an hour or so to view this. You can pause it, and resume play again, but if you exit the program before finishing, it may be a little tedious to find where you left off.
- I'm sorry for the poor quality of the first 5 minutes. The kids quiet down and the camera steadies after that. :) Headphones would probably help with the audio.
- I would very much appreciate feedback on your ease or difficulty of viewing, and if you think it's worth trying other videos.